This is how Bank of the Philippine Island (BPI) serves its customers.
Actually, this is my second article about BPI. See the other article here.
Aside from doing transactions from your PC's, would you be glad if you can do all your online transactions on the go? With your Iphone, you can check your account, transfer funds and pay bills among others. I have been using the app since then. The oldest email confirmation I have from email@example.com is dated November 2, 2012 for a fund transfer that I did. That might be my first transaction using the app.
The BPI app can (from the app):
- View the account balances of your enrolled BPI, BPI Family Savings, BPI Direct deposit accounts, BPI Credit Cards, and Investments accounts
- View the transaction history and details of your enrolled accounts
- Transfer funds from your enrolled accounts to any other BPI, BPI Family Savings, or BPI Direct deposit account
- Pay to over 300 partner merchants
- Subscribe to or redeem from your investment accounts
- Load a BPI Express Cash Card, BPI My ePrepaid Card, or Express Money Order card
- Reload Globe/TM prepaid numbers... and more!
- Look for the nearest ATM/branch with the ATM/branch locator
- Browse through BPI's latest promos
- Check the latest Foreign Exchange rates of BPI
Try it for yourself and get the Apple's iOS BPI App in HERE. :)
Do you have any concerns or questions? BPI developed an App and its Customer Service Representative answers queries in less than 30 minutes (tried) during office hours. You can also ask them to call you even you are working outside the Philippines (tried and tested). And that's SERVICE.
Download their BPI Bankers Online Apple's iOS App in HERE. :)