Tuesday, September 4, 2012

BPI - Let's Make It Easy

Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) will really make it EASY.

I have been banking with BPI since college. And now as an OFW in Singapore, I still enjoy banking with them. Everything is really "very easy", except for the queues in their ATM machines back home. :)

I do most of my transactions online. To save on my remittance charges, I only remit once to my personal account and transfer funds online to my parents, my wife and to my sister's brother-in-law. And since you are remitting your money on your personal account, you can also save funds for yourself before sending them to your family.

How did I applied for my parent's ATM card from Singapore? I just emailed BPI and requested them to assist me. EASY!

You can pay your credit cards online and you can transfer funds also to third party institutions, like funding your COL account (for investing in stocks).

Though I have not yet tried paying third party bills from my account, I think it should be hassle-free also.

Aside from emailing them for your concerns (which gave me 100% satisfactory replies and assistance), BPI's Facebook page is also very helpful when you have questions on their products and services. What I LIKE MOST (the reason why I write this post) is their app called "BPI Bankers Online".  With the app, you can Ask, Talk and Connect with BPI financial advisers. I tried the service because I just don't want to spend expensive overseas call to get their help. After a few conversations with BPI in the app, a phonebanker called me and helped me on my concern , THE SAME DAY. I just gave my details they required from me. EASY! I just don't know if they usually call their customers abroad, or maybe depends also to the customer's concern.

With the services I enjoyed from BPI, I am planning to have additional products from them in the very near future. Maybe, I will start a conversation with them again by their app, "BPI Bankers Online". :)

You can also contact them at BPI Contact Us.





No comments:

Disclaimer

Civil Engineer's World claims no credit for any images/videos featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is a Copyright to it’s respectful owners(links). Civil Engineer's World is in no way responsible for or has control of the content of any external web links. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies and Civil Engineer's World does not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the webs' content. If you own rights to any of the images and contents, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact Civil Engineer World by and they will be promptly removed.

On posts about Financial Literacy:
Any forward looking statements, market predictions, analysis written on this site should be treated with caution. The market may move in the direction different from any person's opinion. In no occasion that I am responsible to your loss based on the details you have read on this website. Investment requires due diligence, study and experience before gains can be achieved and the readers are responsible for the trades they are executing. Contents of the page may be changed without prior notice.